Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home production of the Nutcracker



Aidan and I danced to the Nutcracker on TV. What a lot of fun! Oh...I forgot to say that I took Aidan to see the Nutcracker in Yakima in December. It was the same company that I danced with many moons ago. It was a lot of fun and she was so excited! We went backstage after it was over and Aidan got to see the sugarplum fairy. She thought that was pretty cool! It was a great mommy-Aidan date while Christianne was visiting back in Dallas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dancing Aidan, and Cindy!

Ms. Teri

Aunt Susie said...

I remember watching you dance when you lived in Texas. My goodness ... you are getting better and better. I am soooooo proud of you!
love aunt susie