Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Developmental updates

Aidan has had a busy several days, trying out new skills. In typical Aidan fashion, she'll do them consistently for a day and then take a break for a time and come back to them, but I still think they count. :-) Let's see...

She pointed to Lexa when I asked her "Where's the dog?" She did this 3 times in a row (I was trying to distract her because she wanted to eat my ice cream).

She stood up in front of her push car (see picture of car she is riding on below), held on to the steering wheel (and Christianne held on to the back to keep the progress slow) and Aidan took several steps. She's also taken some steps while holding my hands.

She looked in the mirror of a toy she was playing with and said, "A...Den" before putting her nose up against the mirror. She did this several times with Christianne.

She waved "bye-bye" to me this morning at daycare.

Seems like there was something else, but I'm not sure what it was. She's doing well with her solid foods. Oh, we went out to eat twice this weekend and both times Aidan ate her meals with us, feeding herself the food we brought along (and a few bites off mommy's plate). And we didn't leave with too much food on the floor. Fun times - family dining!

That's all for now.

No comments: