Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Insight doesn't always lead to behavior change

Well, I checked with Aidan's teacher this morning and there was no improvement in the running off yesterday, despite Aidan's very confident response to my questioning. Of course, the teacher explained this morning that Aidan will be in the middle of playing and just decide to take off. Originally, she told me that it was when they were in transit from place to place. Leaving a play place is a totally different conversation than walking together with her class. I'm not sure why it is so hard to get a clear message about what's going on a daycare. Oh well. So, now we have to work on staying with the group while playing. I need a short, catchy phrase for that.

Sorry it has been awhile since we've done pictures. Things are busy at night and I haven't had time to upload. I'll work on it.

1 comment:

Pambi said...

Well, I guess it's a matter of successive approximations!! ;)

Can't wait for more pictures!