Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This morning's conversation

Aidan: (Lying in bed looking sad). Mommy, I look sad.

Me: Yes, sweetheart, you do look sad. Are you feeling sad?

Aidan: Yes.

Me: Why are you sad?

Aidan: I need candy.

Me: No, you can't have any candy.

Aidan: Please...

Me: No, but you can have Cheerios.

Aidan: (Sounding dejected) Okay....

She then refused to get dressed this morning and screamed all the way to school because her breakfast in the car was cereal with dried strawberries instead of a "car-waffle." Life if difficult when you are almost 2.5 years old.

We turned Aidan's crib into a big girl bed with big girl (princess) bedding in the hopes it would make going to bed more attactive.

Can I just say, "No dice."

On to a new (as yet to be developed) plan for tonight. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Pambi said...

This kid just doesn't like bedtime! I hope the princess bed works, but I don't think it will. How about your bed?? ;)