Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are having a baby - maybe 3!

No, not in real life. :-)

However, Aidan seems convinced that she (or we) are going to have a baby soon. Maybe in June. This has been going on for a few weeks now. It used to be that I was going to have a baby the old fashioned way (in my tummy), but tonight, Aidan informed me that the plan has changed. She stated that *she* is going to have a baby (which she will get from the baby hospital) and she will name it "Baby Girl." I will also have a baby and name it "Baby Woman" (because I am a woman). Christianne will have a baby and name it "Baby Mama." I asked her how we were going to feed all these babies and Aidan answered, "With baby bottles." Glad that was cleared up. I have no idea where she got this idea. And, for those of you hoping for additional, live children from us: don't hold your breath. I'm not sure what we'll do come June. Maybe dig out the baby dolls that she has not wanted to play with much so far and give them to her again. Very interesting....

No comments: