Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No more infection!

Well, the doctor said Aidan's ear infection cleared up, but she still has fluid in her ears (which is normal after an infection). That's the good news. The bad news is that it has left us with some sleep difficulties. She slept from 8:30 to 4:30 last night, which is progress, but going to sleep was a real battle. I've got my handy-dandy "No Cry Sleep Solution" book and I'm going to develop a plan! No more screaming and crying about going to sleep - and that's not even when I've put her in her crib - we are doing to figure this out. Just about in time to have it all messed up by going on vacation to Galveston. Oh well. She was such a good sleeper at night for so long. Putting herself to sleep and everything. I'm sure we'll get this worked out. In the meantime, if you have any extra sleep, send it my way. :-)

No comments: