Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Monday, June 4, 2007

Those darn ears!

Hummm... It seems my last post didn't make it. Aidan went back to the doctor on Saturday because I thought her ears were worse. The dr. agreed and we decided to try rocephin shots and see if that doesn't help. It is a series of 3 shots - Saturday, today, and Wednesday. We then recheck her ears in a week. If this doesn't kick it out, it is off to the ENT we go. Aidan's been a trooper about the shots, recovering quickly from her screaming and crying, but I feel bad for her. Then there's the exploding diapers that started yesterday - despite me giving her probiotics. She got tossed in the shower last night!

On a happier note, yesterday Aidan pulled herself to standing 3 times in a row using the couch. So, it is now official - she can pull up. And she LOVES to do it! She also crawled 6 or 7 paces yesterday. That was exciting. And she said "Ma" yesterday. This morning, I heard a "Ma-Ma." It isn't associated with any person yet, but it is cool that she can say it.

That's the news from here. I'll try to upload new photos soon. Cindy

No comments: