Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Friday, June 29, 2007

No tubes yet

Well, we have no tubes yet because Aidan has had a fever since early Wednesday morning. The fever broke last night and she's finally eating again this afternoon. We are waitng to hear from the doctor's office to see if we will go in on Monday or Tuesday. I'll update when we know more.

No comments: